This book was a pretty good conclusion to Echo’s and Cora’s love story. However, I was disappointed in many ways.
- The ending was very abrubt. There were a lot of great plot twists, but it was just like listed and then nothing was dealt with. I was expecting a finale or something great.
- The romance between Cora and Echo was less prevalent in this book. I wish there were moments of them together. This book did not have much.
- The fact that Cora is a Goddess did not very well match the story. It was just like all of a sudden.
Although there were many disappointments in this book there were some good things:
- Echo was a swoony as ever. He was really protective and there was more character growth in him.
- I get to find out what happens to Eirik (I have not read his trilogy yet).
- The pace of the plot was good.
Overall, this book was a disappointment. But because this is Ednah Walters I am going to have to give it a :